This bespoke course covers both the basic principles of fire safety as well as exploring the role of a fire marshal, including daily checks and reporting.
This course will include:
• Fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
• Principles of fire risk control and fire safety
• Common causes and prevention
• Safe operating parameters for portable fire-fighting equipment
• The use of live extinguishers (circumstances permitting)
• Principles and practice of fire safety
• Role of the fire warden
• Fire risk control and fire safety
• Practical fire safety
Each learner will receive a certificate of attendance which is valid for 3 years.