Remote First Aid
During this course you will work on developing key skills in using equipment, planning, communications as well as personal care.
We can tailor training to any environment and make the content as relevant as possible for a particular requirement or Country.
This course will include:
• Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
• First aid kit information and equipment
• Aims and priorities of first aid
• Primary assessment and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Resuscitation for the adult casualty
• The recovery position
• How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
• Treatment for burns
• Dealing with seizures
• Extremes of body temperature
This training benefits hugely from simulation training, which enables our instructors to really set these skills in your subconscious.