Outdoor First Aid
The course can be tailored for specific groups that have varying risk factors, ensuring maximum relevance and engagement and can be delivered onsite with organisations or take place at our fantastic simulation facility.
This course will include:
• Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
• First aid kit information and equipment
• Aims and priorities of first aid
• Primary assessment and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Resuscitation for the adult casualty
• The recovery position
• How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
• Treatment for burns
• Dealing with seizures
• Extremes of body temperature
This training is valid for three years and can be delivered at your premises or our simulation training centres.