During this session you will receive formal advice and guidance from our clinician regarding the safe administration of medication.
This course will include:
• Roles and responsibilities
• Record keeping
• Storage and administration procedures
• Awareness of side effects
• Mode of action
• Management of controlled drugs (in liquid and patch form)
• Topical application and recording
There may also be an opportunity for a demonstration and or practice using a training aid should you be caring with someone with a specialised need and circumstances permitting.