Emergency First Aid at Work
The Emergency First Aid course can be provided at any suitable location or you can attend training at our Simulation Centre.
This course will include:
• Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
• First aid kit information and equipment
• Aims and priorities of first aid
• Primary assessment and cardio pulmonary
• Resuscitation for the adult casualty
• The recovery position
• How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
• Treatment for burns
• Dealing with seizures
On successfully completing the 6 hour course, you will sit a multiple choice examination paper to confirm learning and gain the accredited certificate which is valid for three years.
Each candidate will be awarded a full colour handout to keep for reference and be invited to keep their life saving skills up to date by attending an annual refresher course with us.
Learners must be at least 14 years old on the first day of the training.