Activity First Aid
Governing Bodies require coaches, instructors or pitch side crews to hold a recognised First Aid qualification.
Our specialist instructors are experienced emergency personnel who will provide you with an opportunity to create memories which will stay with you and can be called upon in the event of an incident.
This course will include:
• Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
• First aid kit information and equipment
• Aims and priorities of first aid
• Primary assessment and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Resuscitation for the adult casualty
• The recovery position
• How to deal with minor, major bleeding and shock
• Treatment for burns
• Dealing with seizures
This training is valid for 3 years and can be held at your premises, taking your staff into scenarios that they may face, or at our simulation training centre.