Level 3 Award in Education and Training
This course is fast becoming the minimum recognised qualification for any trainer teaching over 16's, this includes workplace related training. Awarding bodies are now stipulating this is required for any professional trainer offering their approved programs.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training course is developed in a way that, even if you have little or no teaching experience, the course is a great introduction with support and mentoring from qualified professionals. This will ensure time spent with us is not only constructive from gaining a qualification, but also giving confidence in moving forward and delivering training.
The basic syllabus consists of:-
• Teaching and learning
• Lesson planning
• Aims and objectives of training sessions
• Delivery styles and techniques
• Development of teaching style
• 30 minute assessed micro teach on a subject of your choice
• 2 written assignments
You will be provided with:
• All the materials you require for the course
• Learning resources and multi-media equipped classroom for training
• Quality training and support.
The course is held over five days and is usually split over two weeks which will enable you to prepare for your micro teach session and peer feedback during the last two days.
This qualification will not expire and is maintained with evidence of Continued Professional Development.