Delivering Event Safety Training in Cornwall and throughout the UK
We are able to assist in event safety and work in the most demanding environments,
this may include remote working where we may be hours from further help.
This is the operational side of In Safe Hands where we combine all of our backgrounds,
skills and experience to deliver a rounded package of safety for events, safety
at TV and Film shoots, and safety for Sporting events.
Our team of safety consultants and medics all have strong safety backgrounds from
the Military and Emergency services.
We are the one of the only companies in the country that can provide the complete
package. This may include;
- Health and safety consultancy including an event safety or shoot safety viability
- Permissions liaison with land owners, councils and other agencies
- Safety officer provision for your event, TV or film shoot
- Organize and command the emergency incident response aspect of your event
- Provision of full Medical Cover and equipment, this includes the provision of nurses
and state registered Paramedics. All of these will have served or are still serving
in frontline NHS roles. We also specialize in NHS liaison for larger events where
NHS offices must be present. We are equipped with off road vehicles and temporary
accommodation for administering treatment of emergency first aid to patients
- Rescue water craft and internationally qualified operators
- Water safety specialists
- The supply of medical staff for on-going overseas industrial/Film/TV work, this
also includes specialist medical staff for hostile environments
Our consultants have worked internationally at major sporting challenges and for
Hollywood blockbuster movies. In Safe Hands provides a professional uniformed (unless
stipulated as a non requirement) presence during your public event or film shoot,
we always deliver above expectation.
Call us for an informal no obligation chat about your needs.
Have you used our services?... then share your experience